- Unlike a recent USA Today article that stated that stated that most Americans are against the wall, the fact is, the majority of America is in favor of a wall and that comes from a recent CBS poll . USA Today is lying. Either that, or they’re being very calculated in the way they structure their polls.
- The wall is something that Trump promised as part of his campaign to become President. It represents .0998% of the total federal budget.
- Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer have asserted themselves in ways that are inconsistent with they way they’ve voted and communicated in the past as far as their SUPPORT for a wall. It’s ironic that Pelosi would refer to wall as immoral when only five years ago, she was praising it as “every piece of this legislation has had bipartisan support.”
- Some have criticized Trump’s claim that Mexico would pay for the wall, implying that he’s either lying or ignorant. Fact is, Mexico will pay for the wall. They’re not going to be cutting us a check, but through different trade agreements and various penalties exacted according to the illegality of Mexican Visas and other such criteria. Click here to read more. Bear in mind, that should you google any information about this particular topic, you will have to sort through at least two pages of results that are damning the President as a liar. You have to dig in order to see anything that even remotely reveals a more comprehensive perspective.
- 1 in 5 Federal Prisoners are illegal aliens, and illegals are rushing the fence that separates California and Mexico every day. According to Senator Barack Obama, “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.” It it is a problem. Legally, ethically, financially and from a security standpoint, the fact that you’re here illegally demonstrates a willingness flaunt the law which, by definition, categorizes you as a criminal. And as far as families being separated, that’s not the doing of the Trump or a cruel side affect of a system that needs to be fixed, that’s a predicament that you have put yourself in because you chose to come here illegally.
- Finally, Pelosi demonstrates a bizarre perspective on her station and her platform by attempting to reschedule his State of the Union address. Citing previous presidents and political paradigms, she uses that to suggest that, “…we work together to determine another suitable date after government has re-opened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on January 29th.”
Note, she says, “in writing.” She’s basically saying that he will not be allowed to address Congress in person. Rather, he will submit his speech as a piece of paper to be read by someone else.
Madame Speaker…just who do you think you are, anyway?
She blames the President completely for the shutdown. He’s attempted to negotiate, but she has refused – most likely because she knows that he’s not going to budge. Her “suggesting” that he submit his speech in writing and that it’s postponed until the shutdown that she holds him responsible for is resolved, is belligerent, disrespectful and completely nonsensical given the fact that she’s the one who stands in the way of what most America has voiced their support for.
Pause for a moment and consider the hypocrisy of Pelosi’s stance. While she bemoans the people who are without a paycheck because of the shutdown, she’s taking off to Europe for a “public relations” tour instead of remaining in Washington to work towards a solution.
I’m convinced the history will look back on this time and see Pelosi as toxic, Trump as strong and the American populace as a group of people that are slowly yet surely seeing the champions of the Democrat party for who and what they are: Fools, Fiends and Hypocrites that can be subtle in the way their true identity is perceived only because of the media that works in concert with their agenda.