Consider some of what we’ve been told over the last several months:
- Shut down your business
- Stop going to church
- Don’t trust your doctor
- Stay out of the classroom
- Do as you’re told
- Do not ask any questions
It’s not a difficult pill to swallow when you’re not able to access any perspectives save those that are being thrust upon you as the bottom lines coming from the, “experts.”
But then new voices begin to emerge. Medical Professionals who aren’t just drafting reports, they’re treating patients and risking their reputations and livelihoods to speak out against the narrative and share the success they’ve had with inexpensive medications – treatments that are being demonized by the Press.
How can that be if lives are being saved in the midst of a pandemic? Why would those success stories be dismissed as inconsequential if people’s lives are hanging in the balance?
These same frontline physicians are also championing a perspective that says COVID-19 doesn’t merit the panic or the shut downs that are being forced upon the nation. So, it’s not just patients being healed, it’s the overall approach to the virus that they’re saying needs to be re-evaluated.
At some point, their platform needs to be considered. The collateral damage being done by the restrictions and mitigations that have proven largely ineffective, have incurred a substantial amount of harm to our economy, our education and even to our overall health.
Here’s a short, multiple choice quiz that’s designed to uncover the “missing information” that’s being deleted from the public consciousness in order to promote an agenda that has very little to do with responsible medicine.
Here we go…
1) The Infection Fatality Rate of COVID-19 is:
a. 1 in 20
b. 1 in 100
c. 1 in 107
2) Masks are effective. True or False
3) Vaccinated people tend to be more healthy than those who are unvaccinated. True or False.
4) A recent Pfizer study showed that that of 45,000 patients over the course of six months, there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated group and ___ in the unvaccinated group.
5) The Clinical Trials for Pfizer are scheduled to conclude when…
a) They were concluded last month
c) They are scheduled to be completed in May of 2023
6) Ivermectin has proven to be ineffective treatments for COVID-19. True or False
7) Illegal immigrants are allowed to come into the country despite having COVID-19, while members of the Armed Forces are being _________ if they refuse to get the vaccine.
8) In May of 2021, the Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin. True or False?
9) When California Governor Gavin Newsom was asked if the COVID-19 pandemic was something that could be used as an excuse to usher in Progressive policies in his state and elsewhere throughout the country, he said…?
b) not at all
c) I refuse to comment
10) Why would any data pertaining to recovery rates and effective treatments where COVID-19 is concerned be presented as “misinformation?”
a) Because in some cases, the information is incomplete and therefore harmful if not processed as flawed data
b) Much of the information categorized as “misinformation” is coming from sources that do not qualify as subject matter experts.
c) COVID-19 represents a plausible sounding excuse to implement policies that would otherwise be recognized as a corrupt attempt to extend the control of government beyond its Constitutional boundaries.
1. (c) 1.4%
98.6% of those who are infected with COVID-19 recover. But of the 2% that pass away, 94% of those deaths involved, on the average, 3 potentially life threatening conditions, most of which were related to heart failure.
So, if you’re healthy, the chances of dying from COVID-19 are minimal. To put it in perspective, if the fatality rate of COVID-19 is 1 in 104, and the chances of you dying in a car crash is 1 in 107 , Given the factors that statistically need to be in place in order for COVID to be a serious problem, you have a better chance of dying in a car crash than you do from COVID.
Masks don’t work.
This is from https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/faq/, although similar information is widely available…
(a) the SARS-CoV-2 viruses are smaller than the pores of “everyday masks” and are not retained;
(b) rebreathing CO2 (hypercapnia) causes poor performance and headaches;
(c) the humidity during prolonged wearing is a breeding ground for bacteria, viruses and fungi.
(d) the frequent donning, doffing and disposal of masks leads to the spread of viruses.
(e) the psychological, social, and economic consequences are significant.
No significant reduction in infection rates among mask wearers has been found in large field trials (Denmark).
Masks are useful as occupational protection for medical personnel in infection control units (click here to see the steps a medical professional has to take in order for a mask to have any real effect). However, they are less helpful against the transmission of pathogens than the usual behavioral rules (e.g., washing hands, coughing or sneezing into the crook of the elbow). Many studies to the contrary were published after January 2020 and are suspected of being interest-driven.
Unvaccinated people are statistically more healthy than vaccinated people (click on pdf displayed to the right).
More deaths are occurring in vaccinated areas than those that are unvaccinated.
Recent studies in Israel are showing that most of those who are being hospitalized have been vaccinated. It’s to the point where some health experts are saying that it’s the vaccinated that need to be quarantined and not the other way around.
4. (b) 14
A recent Pfizer study showed that that of 45,000 patients over the course of six months, there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated group and 14 in the unvaccinated group.
This despite the fact that the CDC director recently said that, “…our vaccines are working exceptionally well.”
In the same article, she also said that the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from transmitting the virus to someone else.
So, if the vaccine doesn’t prevent the transmission of the virus and the vaccine isn’t preventing a person from contracting it, then you’ve got a mitigation that’s not doing any real good, especially given the way in which it’s causing collateral damage to the health of those who are taking it. Click here to see the number of those who’ve died as a result of complications from the vaccine.
5. (c) They are scheduled to be completed in May of 2023.
Click here to see the government website that documents the details of the Clinical Trials – specifically when they are to be concluded. I’ve attached a screenshot of the section that references the date in which the trials were to be completed.
Click here to see a Press Release from a group of doctors that have reviewed the FDA approval and discovered several instances of negligence and irresponsible vetting – not the least of which is the fact that the Clinical Trials were not supposed to be done for another two years.
From the Desert Review:
Studies Reveal Ivermectin Greatly Reduces COVID Mortality
A new study shows Ivermectin can reduce the chance of COVID death by 92 percent. The large prospective observational study of 88,012 people in a strictly controlled city-wide program in Southern Brazil, shows that regular use of Ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19 led up to 92 percent reduction in COVID-19 mortality rate. In fact, there were 0 COVID hospitalizations in the group of regular Ivermectin users compared to 10 in the irregular user group. (July 25, 2022)
Now compare that to this article from verwellhealth
Largest Study of Ivermectin Shows No Protection Against COVID-19 Hospitalizations
A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine shows that treating COVID-19 patients with ivermectin early in the course of their infection does not reduce their risk of hospitalization. This is the largest study yet to show there is no benefit to using the drug, which is normally used to treat parasitic infections in humans and animals, as a COVID-19 treatment. (April 3, 2022)
The same article says this:
Ivermectin has been touted as a treatment or prevention method for COVID-19 since early in the pandemic, but clinical trials have never backed this claim.
Somebody is lying. Either that, or someone is being irresponsible in saying things that can easily be called into question if not completely refuted by conferring with other sources.
I recovered from COVID by taking Ivermectin. I can testify that it is an effective medication. It’s not “misinformation” at all. In many ways, it’s the “missing information” that some don’t want circulated and, in some parts of the world, that has proven to be a criminal offense.
7. (a) In September of 2021, Press Secretary Jen Psaki confirmed that the government wasn’t requiring COVID-19 vaccines for people who illegally cross the US-Mexico border — despite President Biden’s new vaccine mandates for about two-thirds of US workers (Biden Orders Most US Workers get Vaxxed — But Not Illegal Border Crossers). This coincides with what the Biden Administration did as of May of 2022 when it ended Title 42 which required illegals who had COVID to be immediately turned back. It was during this time that members of the military were being discharged if they refused to take the vaccine.
8. (True) On May 25, 2021, WHO Chief Scientist, Dr. Swaminathan, was called out for her malfeasance in discrediting Ivermectin to preserve the EUA for the vaccine and pharmaceutical industry. Point 52 reads, “It seems you have deliberately opted for deaths of people to achieve your ulterior goals, and this is sufficient grounds for criminal prosecution against you.” Click here to read more.
9. (a) Governor Newsom responded to that question in a virtual interview by saying, “Absolutely, we see this as an opportunity reshape the way we do business and how we govern.” Click here to read more.
10. (c) While one can find numerous examples of “misinformation” related to COVID that, in some instances, do qualify as outrageous claims that do nothing but make a bad situation even worse, there are aspects of the pandemic that have been demonized and mocked under the heading of “misinformation” that have proven to be absolutely correct.
Ivermectin, for example, has been condemned as “horse paste” and absolutely ineffective in treating COVID-19. According to the FDA, “The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe or effective for these indications.” They go on to say, “There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. It is not okay.”
Other sources say there is no scientific backing, but, in fact, there is.
As was referenced in question #6, there have been studies to show that Ivermectin does work. According to the same article, there have been more than 45 studies that have shown Ivermectin to be an effective medication in the treatment of COVID.
And then there’s the issue of the vaccine. Despite the fact that there are instances where there have been serious side effects, other sources insist that there’s no data to substantiate the claim that the vaccine can be problematic and even lethal.
In a Newsweek article entitled, “Fact Check: Have 966 People Died After Receiving the COVID vaccine?” it references the “Epoch Times” as a far right news outlet that had reported that, as of March 6, 966 people had died from the vaccine. Yet, the article concludes by saying that the claim is “mostly true.”
They add the caveat that the VAERS database doesn’t always specify how a person died as much as they simply say that a person died not long after they got the vaccine.
Then PolitiFact has an article entitled, “There’s no basis to claim thousands have died from COVID-19 vaccines.” Yet, the final paragraph says, “Right now, the CDC reports that 200.4 million people have been fully vaccinated within the United States. The agency also reports that between Dec. 14, 2020, and Nov. 29, 2021, VAERS received 10,128 reports of deaths among people who were vaccinated — that figure would represent 0.0022% of vaccinated people.”
So, are people dying from the vaccine? Newsweek says that is “mostly true,” Politifact says there’s no basis for such a claim.
Meanwhile, people continue to contract the virus despite the vaccine and multiple boosters…
So if the vaccine is ineffective and Ivermectin works, why do those resources that say as much get marginalized as “misinformation?”
Because COVID provides a platform for those who are looking to conceal their true agenda by framing it as a necessary response to a crisis.
Expanded government control is the effect being realized all around the world and not just the US. When you step back and realize how the threat of COVID was used to justify the economic shutdown of the nation, the usage of absentee ballots and hypocritical attacks against President Trump, it becomes evident that however COVID does register as a legitimate and serious sickness, its the way it can be used to promote a bogus political agenda that explains why any perspective that differs from a doomsday narrative is characterized as “misinformation.”